Hey friends and happy Wednesday! I am super excited to share a huge and exciting announcement with you guys today. I am amongst a curated team of influencers/design experts that will be working with Invitation Homes on their very first Make it Home Design Forecast and Show House here in Atlanta!
Furthermore, I will be working with these amazing influencers/design experts below on this project:
- Emily Henderson, nationally recognized home design expert of Style by Emily Henderson, host of hit TV show, Secrets from a Stylist, and New York Timesbestselling author of STYLED
- Brittany Hayes,Atlanta-based author of the interior design and lifestyle blog Addison’s Wonderland
- Kevin O’Gara,emerging designer and founder of the Atlanta interior design blog Thou Swell
- Rhoda Vickers of Atlanta’s Southern Hospitality blog focusing on home design, DIY projects, fashion, food, travel and more
- Brittni Mehlhoff from Paper + Stitch blog that focuses on DIY Inspiration, food, travel, and interiors.
Understanding the value and importance of making a leased house a home, each one of us will be designing a different room in the Show House to highlight lease-friendly, affordable design and décor tips.
So, what space do you think I will be putting my stamp on? If you guessed the kid’s room, then you are right! Designing kid’s spaces are my absolute favorite, hence all of the time and detail that I put into my own son’s room.
As you can imagine, I am so happy to be a part of this project in this capacity. I get questions all of the time from individuals looking for solutions and design tips that they can incorporate into their leased home.
The Make it Home Show House will be open May 15-18, with opportunities to visit the house for a designer led tour and workshop. During these workshops, you will have the opportunity to see the design trends and tips shared by each room designer and how they come to life in each of their spaces. My tour and workshop will be on May 18 from 11am – 1pm. Come visit and learn some quick and simple DIY tips to spruce up your space. If you are leasing, then this is perfect for you!
If you are not familiar with Invitation Homes, they are the premier home leasing company, and can be found in 17 markets across the U.S. It has more than 80,000 high-quality, updated and professionally maintained homes with convenient proximity to jobs and good schools.
You may visit InvitationHomes.com/makeithome to sign up for my workshop. Make sure that you follow along with all of my social channels and blog updates, as we make this leased house a home!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time.